BLOG 6: Postgraduate studies

I'm not really sure if I like the idea of study again, and think about the future it's weird, especially in times like today when the last thing that I would worry would be this topic. But, I don't have any other option than write about this.

When I started to think about what I could write in this blog, I decided to search information related to Social Work's magister in Chile in order to have a better notions. While I did this, I realized that the formation that I receive in this university is very different than others, in consequence, my expectations are high, and I don't want to study my postgraduate in universities that still watch the social work from the vision "case, group, comunity". 

Therefore, I decided look the proposal of Universidad de Chile with its magister in Social Work, and I don't know, it didn't convince me. However, I discovered the magister in Studies of Gender and Culture with mention in Social Sciences and the Postgraduate Diploma in therapeutic and preventive interventions in sexual assault. Both seem like great options to me.

As perhaps you intuited, i want to study in Chile, but if I have the option to study abroad, it matches with the area that I want and I have the money, obviusly I will accept. About the study modality, the magister and postgraduate diploma that i mencioned, they require a face-to-face modality and two days of class in the week.

Finally, I want to say that all these ideas unfortunately depends on whether or not I will have money and time.

Comentarios

  1. There could be a postgraduate or subject that you like in another country, I hope that you can study something that you like, luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didnt even think to search what are the postgrade opcions in chile, thanks for yur post, gave an idea

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares