BLOG 4: The Outsider

Hello to everyone:) today i'm going to talk about a very good book that i recently finished: The Outsider. This book was written by one of the most famous authors of terror literature, Stephen King, and it's the third book that i read of him. This fact it's important at time to relate my experience with The Outsider, because the other books that i mencionted, were It and The Shining, his best books (in my opinion). That made me have high expectations about The outsider, and, i'm going to be honest, i was a little scared that this novel would make me feel disappointed like Cell (other Stephen King's book that that it was simply impossible for me to continue due to it's lower quality compared with The Shining).
But, before to continue with my opinion about The Outsider, i have to tell you what it is about! 
The Outsider: Amazon.es: King, Stephen, King, Stephen: Libros en ...The story starts with a murder of a child -i know, that sounds familiar-, and many proofs that point to Terry Maitland as the murderer, one of the most dearest people in Flint City. Ralph Anderson, the main character and the detective in charge of the case, without research more, orders the arrest in front almost all the city. Nonetheless, Maitland had a good alibi, a true alibi , how can this happen?

I really like this book because it didn't disappointe me, made feel things like emotion, intrigue and wishes to continue reading! It may not be It, but it's a good book. If you don't like read too much, HBO have a serie of The Outsider:)


Comentarios

Entradas populares