Blog 2: Best concert ever

Hello to everyone! Today I'm gonna talk about one of the best concerts that I have gone. Before showing my shameful past, i have to say something important, even if i consider this concert as one of the bests,  it doesn't mean it actually is the best ever, I've only gone to two concerts in my life so... the frame of reference it's small. It was November, 2013 in the Estadio Nacional, and I went with my bestfriend Constanza, we were just two 12 and 13 years old girls that waited with excitement to see Justin Bieber for the second time in his Believe tour.

I "met" the famous Bieber with his hit "Baby" in 2009, but "I fell in love" to him when I went to the concert "My world tour" in 2011. For that reason I can say things about him without searching in Wikipedia or any other site (even when currently i am not a belieber). Justin Drew Bieber Mallete was born in March 1st, 1994 in London, Canada and his parents are Jeremy Bieber and Pattie Mallete. He started to be famous because Scooter Braun, manager and record producer, met Justin in a youtube video where Bieber was singing, and that was his key for success. Currently, after tough years of controversies, Bieber is still doing music.

So, returning to the concert, the atmosphere was extraordinary, everyone was yelling for everything and singing with him, and Bieber made an amazing performance that contained spectacular dances that didn't ruine the stability of his voice. With my bestfriend we were sit in "Andes", so we could watch him better than the first time. A experience that i will never forget was the gift that we, as beliebers, gave to Justin this:


The fan club agreed to print many photocopies of this image to suprise Justin, so in the song "All that matters" everyone lift up the sign, it was beautiful to look around me and see that view.  I actually don't know if he realized, but even so, i always will remeber.

Although I don't like Justin Bieber now, I'll always treasure that concert <3.

Comentarios

  1. I´ve never liked Justin Bieber, but I´m happy that you had a good time in the concert :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really liked Justin, but I never went to one of his concerts. I went to the One direction

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also went through my "bieber" stage when I was little jajaj but I never went to a concert, it sounds exciting

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I never liked Justin, but I must admit that that photo left me OMG !, a pleasure to visit your Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm happy for you to had such a good time, in those years I secretly loved JB hahaha, I never considered myself a belieber boy, but I was close.

    Today I don't like his music production, but it's still a guilty pleasure, especially my world and my world 2.0)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares